Nov 01 2019
X-Marathon Expedition Adventure Race
Length/Duration: 60.0 hours
X-Marathon is the toughest Adventure Junkie’s event, and involves a non-stop navigation-based adventure race with plenty of mental and physical challenges for ultimate adventure racers.
IN A SNAPSHOT
- What: fully supported 60 hour expedition adventure race for teams of four, premier category- Mixed; Female and Male categories. Two courses: Full - approximately 220 km and Half - approximately 150 km.
- Disciplines: trekking, coastering, river and lake paddle (kayaking equipment is supplied), mountain biking, packrafting, ocean swimming- all navigation based.
- When: 1-4 of November 2019
- Where: Mallacoota, East Gippsland.
- Registration open from 6th of February 2019
- 3000/3200/3400 (early bird, normal, late) per team of four
Limited to 25 teams
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- All logistics;
- Electronic timing;
- Kayaking equipment;
- On-line satellite trekking;
- 2 sets of maps per team;
- Event t-shirts or other merchandise (if registered before 6th of September);
- 2 dinners: registration and presentation
- Adventure of a lifetime!
Latest News ArticleNew-Look X-Marathon 2019 Is Now Open For Registration
Following the success of the inaugural edition of Alpine Quest Falls Creek, brought about by the Adventure Junkie team over the Australia