The term 'SleepMonsters Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at AM Accountancy & Office Management Ltd. 78 High Street, Barwell, Leicestershire LE9 8DR. Our company registration number is 06580011. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You may display the website content on your computer, download and print pages under the condition that (i) such activity is solely for your personal, education or other non-commercial use, (ii) you do not modify or prepare derivative works from the website content, (iii) you do not obscure, alter or remove any notice of copyright on any pages of the website, (iv) you do not otherwise reproduce, re-distribute or publicly display any of the website content and (v) you do not copy any website content to any other media or other storage format.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- If you elect to submit or make available to others on the website any content including images, software, audio files, text, or any other materials (collectively, 'User Content') you grant to SleepMonsters Ltd. (to the extent permitted by applicable law) a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license, including the right to grant sublicenses to third parties, to use, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works from and distribute such User Content, for any purpose. In addition, you warrant to SleepMonsters Ltd. that (i) you have all necessary power, authority, right, title and/or licenses to grant the foregoing right and license and (ii) the submission by you of User Content on the website, and the exercise by SleepMonsters Ltd. of the foregoing license does not and will not (1) violate any law or (2) infringe any intellectual property right of any third party. You irrevocably agree to indemnify, defend and hold SleepMonsters Ltd., its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses arising out of or related to any third party claim resulting from a breach of the foregoing representations and warranties.
- The opinions expressed by members contributions to the website (user content) and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of SleepMonsters Ltd. or any employee thereof. SleepMonsters Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied as website user content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.