Mar 30 2019
Location: Dunsborough, WA
COME AND RACE THROUGH PARADISE!
X-Adventure Dunsborough is the ultimate mix of triathlon and adventure racing; featuring ocean swimming, trail running and mountain bike riding conducted in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for everyone.
As well as being Australia's largest off-road triathlon it is also take place in the pristine wilderness surrounding Dunsborough with a crystal clear water swim, stunning granite coastline run and wildflower hinterland mountain bike.
Step up to the challenge by racing solo or team up with your friends to be part of the fun of X-Adventure 2019 - March 30-31st!
- WHEN: Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st March 2019
- WHAT: An epic adventure triathlon in paradise with Long Course, Short Course, Aquathlon (swim/run) and 2 kids races.
- WHERE: Dunsborough, WA – one of the finest race venues in the world and a favourite weekend escape destination
- WHO: Individuals and relay teams, of all ages and levels (right down to 4yo's!). 1,500 competitors annually take part in this event.
- ENTRIES: OPEN - CLICK HERE
- FEES: Click Here for Entry Info and Fees
Latest Race ReportLocal Stars On Fire For Off-Road X-Adventure In Dunsborough
Perth-based Brendon Dimmer and local lady Kristen Gardner claimed the respective men's and women's titles in the Long Course
Latest News ArticleGoing Off-Road In Dunsborough For A Wild X-Adventure
It's a rare day when runners, swimmer, triathletes and mountain bikers come together for some high-intensity racing in pristine