Sep 21 2019
Trail Running Series 4 - Anglesea
Length: 23 km
Location: Anglesea, Victoria
Ignite your senses and take your running off-road for the 2019 Trail Running Series. 5 races at 5 breathtaking locations await! All in misty wilderness and a one hour drive from Melbourne.
Each series event includes short, medium and long course formats with lots of trail-stomping in pristine landscape.
Please note entries to the Trail Run Series 2019 will open mid-April 2019. Be sure to like and follow the Trail Running Series Facebook page so you don’t miss opening day.
2019 Race Dates & Venues
- Race 1: Sunday 16 June – Plenty Gorge – 6km / 11km / 17km
- Race 2: Sunday 14 July – Smiths Gully – 7km / 14km / 18km
- Race 3: Sunday 4 August – Silvan, Dandenong Ranges – 7km / 15km / 21km
- Race 4: Sunday 22 September – Anglesea – 9km / 15km / 23km
- Race 5: Saturday 5 October (Night race) – Yarra Bend – 5km / 10km / 15km