Stay Cool And Protected This Summer With Smartwool
Press Release / 14.08.2018
Wool In Warm Weather
Summer is well and truly here in the UK and guess what; it's not going anywhere anytime soon! Staying cool and protected from UV rays is critical, and Smartwool have the perfect, lightweight Merino products to keep you comfortable whatever you're up to this summer!
About Smartwool Merino:
- Smartwool Merino is a dependable, naturally sourced, resilient and active fiber that keeps the body at its ideal temperature, it's especially effective in the summertime!
- Merino manages moisture better than cotton, is smarter than synthetics and is more comfortable in any weather condition. It's perfect on its own or as part of a layering system.
- Merino is breathable and naturally resists odor
- Merino wool doesn't itch like traditional wool
- Merino wool naturally protects against the suns harmful rays - Smartwool products have a minimum UPF of 20+ with many products rating 50+.
How Does It Work?
Thermoregulation through evaporative cooling:
- Smartwool Merino absorbs and releases moisture vapor before it turns into sweat to better manage the body's temperature regulation
- When perspiration occurs at a faster rate than moisture vapor can be transported, the Merino wool will mechanically move the sweat to keep the skin's surface as dry as possible
- This eliminates overheating, feeling damp and odor
- Cotton and synthetics don't move moisture in the vapor state – keeping it close to the skin, leaving a hot and damp feeling
Product Images (top to bottom):
Based in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, Smartwool is a 24-year-old apparel brand whose productsare inspired by living and playing in the mountains. All Smartwool® products come with a 100%Satisfaction Guarantee and are created to get the most out of the inherent benefits of Merino wool. For information on the full range of Smartwool® products or to find a dealer near you, please log on to www.smartwool.com. Smartwool, a division of VF Outdoor, LLC, is a brand of VF Corporation. For event and company updates, visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/smartwooleurope and Twitter: www.twitter.com/Smartwool
Adventure Racing Gear
Montane Spine Race and Challenger
like us on facebook
Adventure Racing Tags
Montane Kong Vinter, Montane Spine Race and Challenger, The Pioneer, Harrogate Winter MBO Score Event, ÖTILLÖ Swimrun Malta, Oman Desert Marathon, SwimRun NC, Augusta Adventure Fest, Kathmandu Coast to Coast, AR MALAYSIA, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, adventure racing, expedition racing, Adventure Racing World Series, Eco Challenge, Adventure Racing European Series
Calendar Coming Up
Kathmandu Coast to Coast, Cranleigh 2 hour TRAIL Run, Cranleigh 4 hour LONG Adventure Race, Cranleigh 2 hour SHORT Adventure Race, D&W Wildest Peaks Trail Run, Grewelthorpe Winter MBO Score Event, The James Alpine Adventure, EM's Power Cookies James Stampede, The James High Country 100, The James Macpac Mountainman, The James GroundEffect Pony Express, The James Epic, The Great Southern Alps Miler - Beardies beat,